Commercial Property for Sale
The Pointe Plaza presents the Right Commercial Opportunity at the Right Time. Located in beautiful Cheyenne, Wyoming, The Pointe Plaza is a great place for you to establish or expand your business. Set in an serene, park-like environment, our 16-acres of commercial property for sale in planned unit development is perfect for those who'd like to leverage the tremendous advantages our property offers, such as:
- An Economy that Outperforms the National Average
- Connection to a Growing Community
- Business-Friendly Tax Rates
- A Developer With a Proven Track-Record
Cheyenne's economy outperforms the national average.With an economy that’s expanding while so much of the nation is contracting, Cheyenne gives you enviable access to an economically capable customer base.
- Low housing prices and no personal state income taxes give Cheyenne’s residents more spending power.
- “Laramie County's economic outlook could be the best that it has been in 40 years,” says economist Dick O'Gara, founder of the Wyoming Center for Business & Economic Analysis.
- As one of the best states for business, finding well placed Wyoming property for sale is a unique opportunity
The Plaza’s location connects you with a growing communityAs populations boom, so do businesses; and as Cheyenne’s infrastructure expands to meet its growing population, soon “all roads” will lead to The Pointe Plaza!
- Nearly three miles of trails lead hundreds of local residents through lovely green spaces, straight to the Cheyenne WY Real Estate at The Pointe Plaza.
- Plans to extend US 85 to connect to Powderhouse Road are currently in the works. This will trim 2 miles off of the trip from US 85 to your door.
- Only 90 minutes north of Denver.
Commercial property for sale in a “business-friendly” cityWith no corporate or personal state income tax, Cheyenne’s businesses have lower operational costs, and residents have more relative spending power.
- No corporate state income tax
- No personal state income tax
- No inventory taxes
- Low property taxes
- A variety of competitive financing sources are available through the state for plant, equipment, and operating capital
- Land acquisition can be accomplished under favorable terms depending upon job creation
Guardian Companies stands for quality and integrityThe Pointe Plaza is only the most recent of many contributions that this company has made to the Cheyenne community. Our dedication to service is our guarantee to you.
- Over two-hundred customers have bought their homes or land at The Pointe.
- Strong, continual-improvement focus based on surveys of said customers.
- Commercial property for sale from a team that knows the area well and knows how to get things done
Get Started Today!
Learn more about how our development can benefit your specific type of businesses by selecting the “Use Options” section on the top menu. When you’re ready, fill out our contact form or call Angie Depew to set up an initial meeting.